The Best Ways to Share the Gospel Podcast – Core Christianity
MP3 Download / Listen HERE>>>
Questions in this Episode
1. What did Jesus mean when he said that he was the Way? Is Jesus saying that there is no salvation without believing in him?
Support Our Site
Now is your chance to support Gospel News Network.
We love helping others and believe that’s one of the reasons we are chosen as Ambassadors of the Kingdom, to serve God’s children. We look to the Greatest Commandment as our Powering force.
2. What is the difference between grace and peace? Paul often begins his epistles this way. What does this mean?
3. How should we understand church scandal? How do we respond without becoming cynical?
4. I’ve heard that the title “Christian” is used in a negative sense in the NT and a better title for believers is “Followers of Jesus.” What do you think of this? Should we reference ourselves as Jesus Followers or Apprentices of Jesus or Christians?
5. What are some good ways to be intentional about evangelism?