80X More Deaths Following COVID-19 Shots than Influenza Vaccines 2020 through 2022 by Brian Shilhavy, Editor, Health Impact News
An examination of the U.S. Government’s Vaccine Adverse Events Reporting System (VAERS) reveals that since the Fall of 2020 through today, people injected with COVID-19 shots die 80 times more frequently following those shots, than people who die after being injected with the flu shots.
Also, people receiving a COVID-19 shot suffer side effects 40 times more frequently than people who are injected with flu shots.
Here are the current stats in VAERS for people receiving a COVID-19 shot since they were issued an emergency use authorization in December of 2020. (Source.)
Support Our Site
Now is your chance to support Gospel News Network.
We love helping others and believe that’s one of the reasons we are chosen as Ambassadors of the Kingdom, to serve God’s children. We look to the Greatest Commandment as our Powering force.
Here are the stats for the flu shots since September of 2020 (beginning of the “Flu season”.) (Source.)
To determine the rate of side effects and deaths suffered from these shots, we need the number of doses distributed for these time periods, and we find those numbers on the CDC website.
Total doses of COVID-19 shots distributed to date are 931,341,585. (Source.)
Total doses of flu shots distributed from September 2020 through December 10, 2022 are 527,610,000. Number of doses for the 2020-2021 and 2021-2022 flu seasons are found here, and total doses for the current 2022-2023 flu season through December 10, 2022 are found here.
Based on these numbers supplied by the U.S. Government, one person dies for every 2,284,026 flu shots, while one person dies for every 28,370 COVID-19 shots, which is a rate 80 times higher than the flu shots.
One person is suffering a side effect for every 25,217 flu shots, while one person is suffering a side effect for every 629 COVID-19 shots, which is a rate 40 times higher than the flu shots.
What is interesting about the CDC’s report on doses of COVID-19 shots distributed, is that even though 931,341,585 doses have been distributed, only 660,400,812 doses have been administered. So only 70% of the COVID-19 “vaccines” the U.S. Government has purchased have actually been injected into people. The other 30% presumably were discarded, or will be discarded after they reach their expiration date.
That of course makes the rate of people dying and suffering injuries following injections of COVID-19 shots even higher!