How COVID Patients Were Over-Treated to Death by Dr. Joseph Mercola
- Around the U.S., COVID-19 patients are being killed by inappropriate medical protocols, and they have no say-so in the treatment they receive. They’ve literally been stripped of their patient rights
- COVID patients are refused basic drugs like antibiotics and steroids. They’re even denied basic nutrition and fluids, which amounts to a war crime. Instead, COVID patients are over-treated with remdesivir, narcotics and mechanical ventilation, a combination that more often than not results in death
- Hospitals are paid by the government for COVID tests, COVID diagnoses, admission of COVID patients, use of remdesivir and ventilation, and COVID deaths. This payment scheme has created a kind of institutionalized killing machine, where hospital revenue is tied to patients dying in-hospital with a COVID label, be it true or false
- The Canadian press reports that COVID-19 patients are often given excessive doses of medications such as opioids, benzodiazepines and anticholinergics that could result in a lethal overdose, and in the U.K., senior care homes have been accused of killing off COVID patients with midazolam, a powerful sedative
- Collectively, patient neglect, mistreatment, overtreatment and the COVID jabs have resulted in massive disability and death. Deaths among working age Americans (18 to 64) as of the third quarter of 2021 were 40% higher than prepandemic rates. Compare that to the 15.4% increase seen between 2019 and 2020, which was reported as the highest life insurance payout increase in 100 years
Something truly unthinkable is happening in America’s hospitals. Around the country, COVID-19 patients are being killed by inappropriate medical protocols, and they have no say-so in the treatment they receive. They’ve literally been stripped of their patient rights.
They’re refused basic drugs like antibiotics and steroids. They’re even denied basic nutrition and fluids, which amounts to a war crime under Rules 531 and 1182 of the Geneva Convention, which state you may not starve a person and you must provide basic necessities even to prisoners.
Instead, COVID patients are over-treated with dangerous and ineffective therapies like remdesivir, narcotics and mechanical ventilation, a combination that more often than not results in death. Many doctors who understand the importance of early and appropriate treatment are perplexed and horrified by what they’re seeing, and for good reason. It’s truly beyond comprehension at this point.
A Case of Medical Kidnapping for COVID Bounty?
Perhaps the most shocking example I’ve come across is the case of a perfectly healthy man involved in a car accident. In a talk with Stew Peters on Rumble, Benjamin Gord claims to have been given an unknown knock-out drug by the attending EMT and woke up on life support in a COVID ward.
He pulled out the vent all by himself, as he was unharmed from the accident. When he demanded to know why he’d been placed on mechanical ventilation, the shocked staff told him he was being treated for COVID.
In other cases, patients have been put on COVID standard care even though they came in for something else. Patients are also being denied release and are basically held as prisoners in the hospital. Many are refused the right to deny treatment.
On the other hand, they’re forced to accept do-not-resuscitate orders that they don’t want. There are also reports of COVID patients being given potent central nervous system respiratory depressants otherwise known as “euthanasia cocktails” — combinations of sedatives like morphine, fentanyl and midazolam.3
The medical kidnapping and mistreatment of patients against their will has become so widespread, human rights attorney Thomas Renz asked the Truth for Health Foundation to set up a medical advisory team, called the COVID Care Strategy Team, to help families physically liberate their loved ones from hospitals where they’re kept captive.4
Incentivizing the Killing of Patients
While one can speculate about the ethics of hospital administrators and doctors all day long, one of the most obvious answers to how this could have happened is that hospitals are receiving massive incentives to over-treat COVID patients to death. In the simplest terms, every patient has what amounts to a $100,000+ bounty on their head. Hospitals receive bonus payments for:5,6
• COVID testing and COVID diagnoses — Hospitals receive a 20% “bonus” on top of the standard cost for the treatment of a COVID patient7
• Admission of a “COVID patient”
• Use of remdesivir — The U.S. government actually pays hospitals an additional bonus when they use remdesivir,8,9,10 and that’s in addition to the 20% upcharge. Remdesivir was developed as an antiviral drug and tested during the Ebola breakout in 2014. Results were beyond disappointing. In the early months of 2020, the drug was entered into COVID trials.11
Those trials were also beyond disappointing.12,13,14 Not only was the drug ineffective against the infection but it also had significant and life-threatening side effects, including kidney failure and liver damage.15 Despite its clear dangers and lack of effectiveness, the U.S. Food and Drug Administration authorized remdesivir for emergency use against COVID in May 2020,16 and then gave it full approval in October 2020.17
• Use of mechanical ventilation, which CMS whistleblowers claim kill 84.9% of COVID patients within as few as 96 hours,18 typically due to barotrauma19 (trauma to the lungs from the elevated pressure).
• COVID deaths — In August 2020, former director of the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, Robert Redfield, agreed hospitals had a financial incentive to overcount COVID deaths.20
According to Renz, hospitals are raking in a minimum of $100,000 extra for each and every “COVID patient” when they follow the directive to only treat with remdesivir and ventilation. On the other hand, hospitals that refuse to follow this deadly protocol and use things like ivermectin, antibiotics and steroids forfeit all government payments.
Still, financial incentives dictating drug treatment don’t explain why some hospitals are now withholding basic nutrition and fluids, quite literally torturing — starving — the patients to death. Such cases make it clear that death simply must be the desired outcome. Why else would you withhold food and water?
Initially, these COVID incentives were justified as a way to make sure hospitals would not be financially destroyed by the pandemic as they were losing revenue from routine care and elective surgeries they could no longer provide.21
Now, however, it seems this payment scheme has created a kind of institutionalized killing machine, where hospital revenue is tied to patients dying in-hospital with a COVID label, be it true or false.