Where Was Jesus During the Two Days He Was Dead? Podcast by and for Core Christianity
Questions in this Episode
1. Does the Bible tell us where Jesus went during the two days he was dead?
2. In union with Christ does our Spirit join with God’s spirit?
3. Why do Christians use the example that if the resurrection did not happen, then we are without hope?
4. Luke 24:39 says that Jesus only had flesh and bone, but not blood, even though his blood was shed for our sins. Could you explain why blood isn’t mentioned?
5. Does science teach us that God doesn’t exist? How should we respond to this?