Has Science Proven Christianity Wrong? Podcast – Core Christianity
When you think about science and God arguably the two most significant scientific discoveries in all of cosmology in the last 100 years points strongly to God.
One, that the universe has a beginning. If it has a beginning then there had to be something that got it started. There had to be something that gave it that beginning.
Not only do I think that science doesn’t disprove God but I actually think that only God proves science. Source
Questions in this Episode
1. What do you wish people understood about the Bible?
2. If following God leads to a blessed life, how do you explain the reality that there are Christians enduring persecution with no sign of blessings?
3. How Christians can trust God’s promises without being discouraged when prayers aren’t
4. Why does the Bible call the church the bride of Christ?
5. Has science proven Christianity wrong?
6. To be born again, do I need to have a powerful conversion experience?