WHAT YOU’LL HEAR IN THIS EPISODE
- The difference between general and special revelation.
- Why those in the presuppositional school of apologetics should believe in natural theology.
- The importance of natural theology to the rest of Christian theology.
- The witness of the created world.
- A brief outline of the four types of consciences taught in Scripture.
- The importance of Christians having a good understanding of conscience.
- How a good understanding of conscience relates to the work of pastors and ministry leaders in helping equip the people of God.