Proof that the CDC is deliberately ignoring the safety signals from the COVID vax by Steve Kirsch for Steve Kirsch’s Newsletter
I told the CDC that the formula they use to trigger safety signals was seriously flawed in Aug 2021. They ignored me. But even using their own flawed formula, “death” should have triggered a signal.
If you want objective proof of total ineptitude by the CDC and the medical community in monitoring the safety of the COVID vaccines, this is the article you’ve been waiting for. We use their numbers and their own algorithm and show that it should have triggered a safety signal for “death.” There is no way they can argue their way out of this one. There is no rock that is large enough for them to hide under.
We need look no further than the vaccine safety signal monitoring formula used by the CDC to prove our point.
- The formula the CDC uses for generating safety signals is fundamentally flawed; a “bad” vaccine with lots of adverse events will “mask” large numbers of important safety signals.
- The CDC refused to correct their algorithm when officially notified of the error in August 2021.
- Death is such a huge signal in the COVID vaccines that even the CDC’s flawed formula still shows a safety signal
- The CDC failed to notify the public that the death signal was triggered. That is unconscionable.
- The mainstream medical community didn’t notice anything was wrong and remained silent while hundreds of thousands of Americans were killed by the COVID vaccines. See this article or Dr. Naomi Wolf’s independent validation of my numbers.
- CDC management still isn’t aware of any of these problems (or if they are aware, they aren’t acknowledging or doing anything about them).
- It is doubtful that the mainstream media will ever hold the CDC accountable.
Very early on in my new professional career as a misinformation superspreader (which began on May 25, 2021 when I authored a 285-page article “Should you get vaccinated?” for Trial Site News), I discovered a document entitled Vaccine Adverse Event Reporting System (VAERS) Standard Operating Procedures for COVID-19 (Jan 29, 2021).