CDC job posting reveals they lied, the vaccines are unsafe, and Pfizer lied too! by Steve Kirsch – SubStack
This CDC job opening I just received says it all.
Jessica Rose said a supporter forwarded to her an interesting job opening at the CDC that she might be overqualified for. Jessica mentioned it to me and then I pointed out the hidden gem in the job posting below, so this article is now mentioned on her substack article as well.
The job posting Jessica got
Government Agency: Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC)
Contract Type: T&M
Est. POP in Months: 24
Past Performance Required: 3
Incumbency: General Dynamics Information Technology, Inc.
Location of Work: VA
Scope: The contractor shall provide support and technical assistance to CDC and FDA by supporting work in the following areas. The tasks below are not in order of priority. These tasks include:
2. Report Receipt/Processing
3. VAERS Follow Up Activities and Enhanced Surveillance
4. Quality Control for VAERS Data
5. Information Management
Current VAERS plans, protocols, procedures, manuals, standard operating procedures (SOPs), software, some hardware, etc. may be provided by the Government for adoption/modification (i.e., the contractor would not have to develop all entirely new products, but would have the option of rolling over/adopting/modifying existing ones). Additionally, scanning reports for the image database, certain manual data entry tasks, and other processes clearly related to paper reports shall only apply to paper reports (i.e., electronic reports do not require scanning and manual data entry, but may require redaction).
The contractor shall implement a staffing and operations plan focusing only on vaccine adverse event (VAE) reports after COVID-19 vaccines to help process an estimated 770,000 digital reports per year. Periods of heavier and lighter reporting volume are anticipated throughout the year. Contractor is responsible for maintaining active monitoring and adjusting of the number of reports processed on an annual basis.
Why it matters
There are 3 important tacit admissions in this CDC job posting:
- The CDC admits that the COVID vaccines are unsafe. You can’t have 770,000 VAERS reports per year with a safe vaccine. That’s unprecedented. In most cases, people only go through the trouble of filing a VAERS report if the injury is serious. Why is this ONLY happening with the COVID vaccines??? For example, check out this chart showing COVID vaccine deaths vs. deaths from all other 70 vaccines combined per year. The deaths from all the other vaccines combined are tiny compared to the COVID vaccine deaths. It’s simply stunning. While there are 50% more people who got the COVID shot than the flu shot, the comparison in the chart below is with ALL vaccines given to everyone for that year, not a single vaccine.
- The CDC knows the reportable adverse events are off the charts and will continue to be a problem going forward (“an estimated 770,000 digital reports per year”). Most people are not going to file a VAERS report (which is a PITA and takes 30 minutes or more) unless it is serious. I assure you that 770,000 adverse events reports per year is certainly not “rare.” In fact, the Israeli government did a post-marking survey and found there was a 4.5% injury rate from neurological adverse events alone. That’s just one category. It means they know that they lied to us when they told us that serious events are rare: