HOW TO FIGHT WISELY AGAINST DESTRUCTIVE DAILY HABITS by Dave Jenkins for Servants of Grace
WHAT YOU’LL HEAR IN THIS EPISODE
- How the gospel helps Christians to address respectable and acceptable sins in their lives.
- How Christians can put to use the provisions the Lord has given them to use daily.
- What the acronym RRPP means and how it helps Christians learn to kill sin before it starts.
- How the acronym PEAR helps Christians to plant the truth of God’s Word to dig deep into their hearts and lives.
- What role the local church should play in helping Christians grow in grace.
- How pastors and biblical counselors can help equip people in their local churches to address respectable and acceptable sin in their lives.
- The difference between reading the Bible and studying the Bible.
- How open and transparent should lay people be with other church members, along with cautions and advice for them on how to do this well.
- How open and transparent pastors should be or not be in their sermons.