ABORTION AGENDA: Benefactors & What You Don’t Know by Corey Lynn – Corey’s Digs
Pay very close attention, because there is a lot more going on with their abortion agenda, than meets the eye. Who’s involved, where is this headed, and what atrocities have already occurred? Something very significant began back in 1993, leading up to this, and no one is reporting on it.
New York’s ‘Reproductive Health Act’ brought shock and awe to the entire country, by legalizing full-term abortions, and decriminalizing it. As barbaric as this all is, no one seems to be focused on the nurses and midwives’ addition to this bill, who coincidentally have been trained by the Clinton Health Access Initiative, Partners in Health, Planned Parenthood, and the Ivy League schools, for over two decades. While everyone is still trying to catch their breath, the reality of what lies ahead, may unfortunately include unthinkable, sinister acts. Based on past events, actions, and evidence of fetal tissue and body parts being sold, new “youth” blood clinics opening their doors, and prior experimentation on prison babies, it’s time to wake from the shock, and pay very close attention. This is both a physical and spiritual battle – armor up. They just legalized allowing a new born baby to suffer and die outside of the womb, if they did not succeed with the abortion procedure. This is murder in the worst degree.
As mind-altering as this bill is, Virginia, Vermont and Rhode Island are a few of many states that are quickly pushing to pass similar laws, while the battle with pro-lifers continues. There are other very significant changes in the New York bill, that they camouflaged in multiple “refer to” sections, with a separate 6-page document. Below, is a breakdown of the key changes New York passed, incredible repercussions this may have on the future, and a specific agenda that goes back over two decades, setting up for this very day.
Breakdown of The New Abortion Laws in New York
- An abortion can be performed if the patient is within 24-weeks from the commencement of pregnancy, OR there is an absence of fetal viability, OR the abortion is necessary to protect the patient’s life OR health. Yet, they do not specify health reasons, leaving this wide open. Though, under existing judicial interpretation, her emotional well-being is likely included. Therefore, a woman can have an abortion in her third trimester, providing she can convince her practitioner or nurse that it’s necessary.
- In addition to M.D.s, nurse practitioners, physician assistants, and midwives may perform nonsurgical abortions. After the 12th week, the procedure must be in a hospital. After the 20th week, an M.D. must be present to handle the care of any live birth.
- They removed abortion from criminal code and moved it under health, therefore, if a man were to beat a pregnant woman, and she lost her child, it would no longer be considered a felony murder. This also protects medical professionals who perform abortions from criminal prosecution, including if illegal abortions were performed.
- No consent from their partner or “cooling off” period is necessary.
- It is now legal to take drugs with the intent to cause a miscarriage.
- Removed legal protections for babies born alive; immediate legal status, a dedicated physician to care for the child, and records of life-sustaining efforts. Because they are not allowed to murder a newborn baby outside the womb, if the baby didn’t die prior to removing it from the mother, they cannot end its suffering.
The dilation and extraction procedure is used for an abortion after 21 weeks. The fetus is rotated, and forceps are used to grasp and pull the legs, shoulders, and arms through the birth canal. A small incision is made at the base of the skull to allow a suction catheter inside. The catheter removes the cerebral material until the skull collapses. The fetus is then completely removed.